Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rustic Cottage Cabinet & A Plant Stand.....

Here's two of my projects I just finished up late last night, aren't they charming...?


 Both are painted in chalk paint, distressed and finished with varathane.  Unfortunately I don't have before pictures of the plant stand......sometimes I just can't hold the paint brush back long enough to snap a picture.  It was originally just a plain flat black and you could barely see the beautiful details since it was so dark, now its a stunning fresh piece sure to attract attention.  This cupboard I almost didn't pick up, it was on the rougher side and made up entirely of reclaimed wood.  I'm happy with the end result and how a fresh coat of paint and hardware change the look of things drastically.  I grabbed this hardware off a desk I just picked up and think it looks pretty good although I originally was thinking black hardware......

A few more picture.....








Both these items are for sale, check out my facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Finding-the-Chic-in-Shabby/495169327210303?fref=ts

Sincerely,
Sasha


No comments:

Post a Comment