Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beautiful Buffet

I found this buffet online after getting home from a seriously long day at work and knew right away it would be the perfect project for me.  In my excitement I never thought about the time and called the poor seller extremely late and scheduled to pick up the next day.  Unfortunately for me the flu struck and it fell to my husband to get this beauty home as I just had to have it.  Being my biggest project to date so far I was a little nervous but ready to tackle the challenge.

Before

After chalk paint, sanding and varathaning....... it only took four trips to the hardware store for bolts to get the new glass knobs on properly.  

After

I'm extremely happy with the finished product and love this piece so much I really don't want to sell it! (Not to mention after I staged it for pictures I ended up filling it full of stuff)  Thinking about adding a stained plank top...... thoughts?

Sincerely,
Sasha

A few more picture...




No comments:

Post a Comment