Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Project Gift.........

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog all week.....between waking up early to get a little time in on the furniture before I head to work for the day then when I get home buffing for what seems like forever......(more on that later!)

Here's a coffee and end table my husband picked up for me as he knows my love for anything with interesting legs/feet. This is my last project with my home made chalk paint only ASCP from here on out!  These tables were stained a horrible colour and it was completely taking away from the beautiful details.  They look amazing white and actually ended up working so well with my living room chairs I haven't moved them to my for sale storage yet......They are for sale.

Sincerely,
Sasha





No comments:

Post a Comment